I am very pleased with the work done by Woodiwiss Painting. They painted interior entryway, hallway living room and dining room.
I recently moved into my new home with new fresh paint its a nice new start. They are polite, respectful, and did a great job. I definately would hire them for future painting services.
Julie B.Pleasant Hill, CA
Toby and his team are by far the best painters in the Bay Area. I regularly refer tradespeople to my clients and have no reservations at all referring Woodiwiss painting. Toby is a stickler for detail and has a great eye for colors. My clients love what he has done for them, and anyone who has the pleasure of working with Toby always refers him to their friends and family. In fact Toby painted my house and I am getting rave reviews from the neighbors.
What I appreciated most was when he was painting my home Toby would do a complete walkthrough of the house with his crew to make sure it was perfect. I've never seen a painter have that level of "attention to Detail".
Bob G.Danville, CA
Toby and his team could not be any better! Our house looks so beautiful, we are getting so many compliments on the spectacular paint job and decorator colors! Toby has an excellent eye for what he feels would work on your home. He showed us some sample paint colors. We chose the very first color palette he suggested. Our house went from Ho-Hum to WOW!!!! Everyone associated with him is also top notch! The crew was very professional and did a very neat and precise job. We will call him again in the future when the need arises!! Thanks again Toby for the beautiful transformation on this once sad looking house, she is a BEAUTY now!!
Carol G.Walnut Creek, CA
HIRE these guys! Toby the owner, is truly committed to his craft and all the staff members are incredibly professional. I've hired Toby and his team for 2 separate home project now and I've been overly impressed each time. Toby comes through several times to check quality control and their lead guy Joe is terrific to work with. The quality of their craftsmanship along with overly competitive and fair prices are why I keep and will continue to come back. Thanks fellas for once again making my entire home gorgeous!
Deborah L.Santa Clara, CA
I hired Toby and his team to paint the exterior of my house and more recently asked him to come back for interior painting. I found Woodiwiss Painting through Yelp where they had already established a great reputation and decided to give them a shot.
Below are a few reasons why I would highly recommend Woodiwiss Painting -
* Trustworthy - As soon as you meet Toby (Owner), you will realize that he truly has the customers' best interest in mind from the very beginning. He's a people person that takes time to know his customers and understand what they are looking for. He also has great suggestions/painting ideas that were "spot on" what I had envisioned/wanted for my house.
* Quality - Toby uses the best paint and supplies to get the job done right. He uses Benjamin Moore paint (which everyone knows is the best quality and has the best colors).
* Attention to Detail - Aside from having a team that does an awesome job, Toby personally follows-up with each project at the end to make sure everything is "perfect." He's a perfectionist.. which is a good thing when your home is in his hands.
* Reasonably Priced - I will admit to being "that person" who gets too many quotes, always looks around for the best deal and really evaluates all options. Woodiwiss Painting was not the cheapest option, but also not the most expensive either. The quality you receive for the price they charge is a steal of a deal!
* The Little Things - Prior to painting, the Woodiwiss team will paint 10 or so sample colors you like on a given area to see what it will look like before making that final decision. I think this is a great bonus and really shows they care about their customers being happy with the overall color choices.
So, if you have a paint job - big, small, inside, outside, anything that involves paint - Woodiwiss Painting is hands down the best!
Jamie P.Pleasant Hill, CA
Wow. I had no idea painting could go this smoothly. I'm used to painting being a drawn-out smelly dirty job that makes you drag heavy furniture into the middle of the room, leaves rickety ladders and splattered drop-cloths all over your house for weeks and requires a massive clean-up afterward to remove all the dust and paint drops.
Toby and his crew made it seem so easy. As they started work on each room, the crew took photographs of how everything was (brilliant!), then quickly and efficiently unbolted bookshelves, unscrewed light fixtures and blinds, unplugged anything that had to be unplugged (but never unplugged our internet connection) and within half an hour had everything piled neatly in the center of the room covered with clean plastic. They then proceeded to prepare walls and ceiling, patching any holes, filling any gaps, smoothing any rough spots. Then the paint appeared almost by magic. At the end of each day they put everything back where it was, cleaned up meticulously and voila: our house, just like normal except the walls and ceiling were a different color. Miraculous.
Toby's bid for our house was a thousand dollars less than two other companies we had bid on the job. That alone is not a reason to go with someone IMHO; I've always believed in paying for quality. But we also got a good feeling from him right away. He's friendly and professional and comfortable to be around. As he walked around our house to scope it out, he pointed out some things that we hadn't noticed that he would fix as part of the service. I also love that he does a lot of volunteer community work in Central America.
The work was completed exactly on schedule and on budget and without the tiniest defect. (I saw one little defect in the middle of one day but it had been fixed before I could point it out to anyone.)
I look around now at our beautiful walls and can hardly believe that this was all different a week ago.